Deltamethrin for Aquatic Animal Use
|Molar Mass||505.2 g/mol|
|IUPAC Name||[(S)-cyano-(3-phenoxyphenyl)methyl] (1R,3R)-3-(2,2-dibromoethenyl)-2,2-dimethylcyclopropane-1-carboxylate|
|Appearance||Light yellow transparent liquid with offensive odor.|
|Boiling point||300ºC (572oF; 573K)|
|Melting point||98ºC (208oF; 371K)|
|Specification||100mL: 1g, 100mL: 2.5g, 100mL: 3.8g|
Synthetic pyrethroids insecticide. Deltamethrin is a synthetic pyrethroid pesticide that kills insects through dermal contact and digestion, used to treat disease associated with freshwater-reared fish species, such as sinergasilliasis, lernaeosis, caligusiasis, gyrodactyliasis, dactylogyriasis, etc.
Dilute deltamethrin solution with water, spray thoroughly around the ponds. 0.15-0.22mg/m3 of water.
1. There is no adverse reaction if using this product according to the instructions.
2. Do not use deltamethrin solution in oxygen-poor waters.
3. Cannot be used in shrimp, crab, and fry aquafarms.
4. Disinfectant shouldn't be used 24 hours before and 72 hours after spraying the deltamethrin solution.
5. Do not mix deltamethrin solution with any other drugs.
6. Duly store the product. Bury empty container.
Keep container tightly closed.