Aquaculture Disinfectant Benzalkonium Bromide (45%)
|Product Name||Benzalkonium Bromide|
|Appearance||Colorless to yellowish transparent liquid.|
|Shelf Life||Two years.|
Cationic surfactant. Benzalkonium bromide kills and suppresses various virus and bacterial. It could treat aquatic animal disease caused by bacterial infection such as bacterial gill-rot disease, fish enteritis, etc.
Dilute benzalkonium bromide solution 300-500 times. Treatment: 0.1-0.15g/m3 of water/every 2-3 days, use 2-3 times consecutively. Prevention: 0.1-0.15g/m3 of water/every 15 days.
1. Do not mix benzalkonium bromide with anionic surfactants, iodides and oxides.
2. Feed molluscs and cold-water fish such as salmon cautiously.
3. Be cautious if the water is clear.
4. Increase oxygen after using benzalkonium bromide.
5. Do not use metal containers.
6. Used packing materials should be destroyed by melting or burning.
Keep containers securely sealed. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area.