Insecticide Fenvalerate for Fish
|Molar Mass||419.9 g/mol|
|IUPAC Name||[cyano-(3-phenoxyphenyl)methyl] 2-(4-chlorophenyl)-3-methylbutanoate|
|Appearance||Light yellow transparent liquid.|
|Solubility in Water||2μg/L|
|Specification||100mL: 8g, 100mL: 14g|
|Shelf Life||Two years.|
Synthetic pyrethroids insecticide. Fenvalerate is used to control disease associated with freshwater-reared fish species, such as sinergasilliasis, lernaeosis, caligusiasis, gyrodactyliasis, dactylogyriasis, etc.
Dilute fenvalerate solution with water thoroughly and spray around the ponds. 1.5mg/m3 when the water temperature is 15-25ºC; 3mg/m3 when it is above 25ºC. Could reuse every other day under severe conditions.
1. Shall not be used when dissolved oxygen in the water is low.
2. Cannot be used in shrimp, crab and fry ponds.
3. Disinfectant shouldn't be used 24 hours before and 72 hours after spraying the fenvalerate solution.
3. Do not mix fenvalerate solution with any other drugs.
4. The containers should be duly handled.
Keep container tightly closed. Keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area.