(Purified INN Powder) Metrifonate for Aquaculture
|Specification||20%, 30%, 80%|
|Shelf Life||Two years|
Metrifonate is an irreversible organophosphate acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, used to control disease associated with freshwater-reared fish species, such as sinergasilliasis, lernaeosis, caligusiasis, gyrodactyliasis, dactylogyriasis, nematodosis, trematodeses, etc.
Dissolve metrifonate powder with water and spray around the pond. 0.18-0.45g/m3 of water. Use half of the normal dose in seeding ponds.
1. Cannot be used in shrimp, crab, mandarinfish, freshwater pomfret and scaleless fish ponds, not in sea fish area either; application in special aquatic animal ponds should be cautious.
2. Should not be used with alkaline drugs.
3. Shall not be used when dissolved oxygen in water is low.
4. Atropine or pralidoxime iodide can be used as detoxicant when there is any poisoning.
5. The containers shouldn't be irresponsibly disposed.
Keep container tightly closed. Store in a dry area.